Civic wet head lining and bumper collects water

Civicsport5

Hi,

I have a couple of issues with my civic mb3 I have noticed since we have had heavy rain fall that the roof lining on the passenger side above the visor has been getting very damp and has been dripping down around the glove box and below and behind, I've also got a cut/hole in the black plastic cover below the front bumper on the right hand side where water was dripping from !

I've checked the rad and the top up bottles and they seem fine so water must be getting in some how!

Any ideas?

I don't believe the two are connected however the concern is mostly with the windscreen could it be the seal or something more substantial?

Mine does it too mate but only a little bit in the corners i been told to change my windscreen and that will sort it! 70 pounds through my insurance ;)

Mine does this even after i've had windscreen replaced. Might phone them back out tho cause can get pretty annoying lol.

Then you might have sunroof drainage problem maybe :?:

x2- sunroof drains.

Also worth removing the two black roof finisher strips. Clean out the channel and have a good look at the join with a torch.

I have had both my Civic and a Rover 400 go here and both on the passenger side a few centimetres away from the windscreen.

The Civic was a tiny hair line crack whilst the Rover had started to rot out. :?