lowering mb2

pjrzn

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380491013939

I see yeah my cuz told me that today. Lucky I didn't go for it.

how bout this will this be okay do you think?

no dont get sleeves your standard shock wont be able to cope wih the lows, these are the budget coilovers i have http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/COILOVER-HOND ... 2a239d5055

oh I read through some articles and lucky you told me about it. Apparently these cheap coilovers on ebay doesn't even fit right on the shocks. Pheww wow when you said budget I didn't expect that price looks like I got some saving to do. Thanks man I shall post my car here soon once I've taken a picture

yeah those 'coilovers' are pretty dangerous, i was the same as you when i first started modding and thought they looked cheap and decent but the guys on civic5 quickly told me why, but yeah those are pretty much the cheapest 'real' coilovers i could find and they are very good for the price! get a project thread started!

i've got the same coilovers as craig and there okay for the money like, was wondering though craig, mine is really low on the front and not so low at the back and the back is wound all the way down and it its only about 40-50 mm lower, is ait possible to put the spring on wrong or the wrong way round? and the front is halfway on the threads and is on it hoop lol

i've got the same coilovers as craig and there okay for the money like, was wondering though craig, mine is really low on the front and not so low at the back and the back is wound all the way down and it its only about 40-50 mm lower, is ait possible to put the spring on wrong or the wrong way round? and the front is halfway on the threads and is on it hoop lol

hmmm mine is the opposite! the front is wound all the way down but i still want another 20mm but the back is perfect and its only half way down on the threads :? im not sure if you can change the springs round on front and back or upside down etc :( im really thinking about getting some proper coilovers when i have the money.

yeah those 'coilovers' are pretty dangerous, i was the same as you when i first started modding and thought they looked cheap and decent but the guys on civic5 quickly told me why, but yeah those are pretty much the cheapest 'real' coilovers i could find and they are very good for the price! get a project thread started!

yeah I will be uploading pics soon - I can't believe how much transformation your mb2 had - so jealous

yeah I've ordered mines already... I'd assume you have mb2 aswell?