Spark plugs heat range

10000rpm

Screw using OEM plugs the aerodeck i sold you has Denso's in wouldnt ever use anything other than iridium plugs they are a massive improvement throughout on OEM plugs not sure heat range but im sure they are far more tolerant than OEM plugs and more durable.

im suprised to see you asking tbh thought you'd have been all over this topic mate is it in relation to the eg?

hope the Decks all good kinda miss it ya know get a p72 in it mate will give it alot more grunt.

Screw using OEM plugs the aerodeck i sold you has Denso's in wouldnt ever use anything other than iridium plugs they are a massive improvement throughout on OEM plugs not sure heat range but im sure they are far more tolerant than OEM plugs and more durable.

im suprised to see you asking tbh thought you'd have been all over this topic mate is it in relation to the eg?

hope the Decks all good kinda miss it ya know get a p72 in it mate will give it alot more grunt.

Its for the eg at the moment I have heat range 8 plugs fitted ( you will no why once I update on the build thread ) but I cant remember if the oem plugs are heat range 6 or 7 from factory. I have been searching and found the integra type r is a heat range 7 from factory and the b16s are a heat range 6 from factory but nothing on the b18c4.

The deck is good front off it needs dropping a little as it sits to high. Only time that will see another ecu going in is if I decide to fit these ek9 cams valve springs n retainers lol.