wheel size for MB2 and drop info?

knightmaric

Hi guys,

what is the maximum size wheels you can put on a civic MB2?

Just wondering because I want to buy a set of alloys soon and this would help a lot.

But basically I want a set of 15's, wouldn't go any bigger than 16's.

So basically what i'm asking properly is, what are the biggest wheels I can put on an MB2?

How much of a drop would still give me road clearance, comfortability,a handling boost and look good?

What type of alloys would suit it? Cause tbh i'm not sure lol

It'll be a while before I can buy a set, but Ijust thought the info would be good =]

Sorry to ask so many questions guys lol

Thanks =]

well if you do not want to go over 15-16" you do not need to worry i have 17" on my mb3 had them on my mb2 i they look beter in the flesh than on pic . but if i get some spear cash prob go for some new 16" rims :D:D , i would say 17" are as big as you would go anything bigger really is a no .so 15-16" is fine how low well upto you i will be going somewhere in the 30-40mm think that is about right for every day use . what style well thats all down to what you like have a look at some on here get an idea :D . what you may like some else may not but at the end of the day it's your money and your car and if you like them then thats what counts . :D:D:D:D:D

Just wondering but what is this 4x100, 5x114.3 stuff on alloy information pages?

I know the first number is the bolt pattern, but what about the second set of numbers?

I would love these for example.

http://www.funkypower.co.uk/catalogue.p ... oduct=4819

They also do a 16" set.

Don't have a clue which would look better lol

the second number is the dist in mm between the holes (studs ) thats for 4 studs a little more comp on a five stud . this is the very basic meaning someone will pop up and give the full detail . your mb2 is 4x100 mb6 4x114 same stud patten but wide sud holes form one to another. hope this helps and i have kept it simple :D

Archived