Has anyone had a remap done at DynoDaze?

Guest jimbob738

Has anyone had their car tuned (i.e ECU remap) done at dynodaze and have they been happy with results also how much did it cost?

i have emailed them direct to ask a few things but i was wondering if anyone on here had any experiance in dealing with them?

i have p72 fitted that has full data logging capabilities a very good base map for the b18c4 but could do with playing with a little and being dyno ran so i know its running my engine safely.

indeed but i wanna see power output see if gained lost any HP and get a pro view on things these guys should know what to change to get the correct results to improve the map where needed, i full intend on getting a wideband very soon.

I've visited them a few times and they know their stuff mate! Rich is on these forums too! Hopefully is he see's this he can answer your questions if he hasn't already reply to your email!

I've visited them a few times and they know their stuff mate! Rich is on these forums too! Hopefully is he see's this he can answer your questions if he hasn't already reply to your email!

Thats good to know, i have spoke to him in the past on here but not seen him post much of late maybe they very busy, i would just like a professional veiw on my car and the engine management thats all its about 40 miles from us in hinckley so might pop over one day and chat to them its just how much it will cost that i need to know so i can save some cash up ready.

Yeah it's always worth a trip over for a bit of knowledge and assurance! Not sure if you know that Rich once built a turbo'd MB6? Running some silly cow power (all the Horses have been eaten!)!!

They have RWYB nights on Wednesdays and then Sunday daytime if you can't get over on a week day!

think im gonna buy a AFR next month and see what i can do myself and a datalogging cable.

got an email back from Dyno cant justify that sort of money to tweak a map as long as the fueling is ok im happy and its not rich or lean.