Accord suspension on MBs

Didjeridave

Looking at some Teins, always wanted them for the EDFC, but now drooling over the new EDFC units they've released this year... G-force & speed controlled automatic damping control mwah ha haaaaaaa...

...anyway, am I right in thinking the accord 00-07 sus units fit but are slightly longer than the MB (don't know how much?), although as the max drop is 110mm on these units they could still be fitted to give a little drop?

I was wondering something similar on Accord components.  The big brakes from my Civic fit directly onto my 05 Accord with no modifications!  I then wonder if the ATR hubs will fit the Civic (if they are the same as the ITR) and then the top arms which look almost identical.  If Honda are anything like Toyota then there is a  massive amount of parts that will fit between the chassis'.  I think your other issues will actually be the springs and the EDFC units clearing the bonnet.  Might be worth taking photos with measurements of the stock shocks and asking Tein directly?

Let us know what you find out!