Rear Control Arms; Quick question

Hi there,

I have a set of "PASSWORD:JDM ULTIMATE REAR LOWER CONTROL ARMS (CIVIC/CRX 87-96/DEL SOL/INTEGRA DC2)" that I had for my earlier EK4 but found out they were the wrong ones  :oops: as they were the ones for the EG4 (Not sure if that was my inability to read or the company I bought them from..)

Anyhow on the website it says

The product fits the following cars:

Honda Civic D16 (EG4) 

Honda Civic 1998-2001 5-door aerodeck 1.6i LS (D16B2/W3 - MC1) 
Honda Civic 1998-2001 5-door aerodeck 1.8 VTi (B18C4 - MC2) 

I'm just wondering if anyone has used these? They are the nice shiny type Lower Control Arms from Password:JDM

I've always done my Footwork before my engine and because I have these already I might as-well drop them on when I pick up the car if anyone's used them or anything similar before  :twisted:

Thanks!

JackJack

I've seen mentioned before about folk using them with EG fittment but not sure if it's a simple bolt-on or if anything is off c0ck?

Hopefully someone who's done it or knows for sure will answer!

do they improve handling in any way or give a better ride??

On my EK they gave a hella better ride as they have uprated bushes, they're stiffer that OE ones thus give you control!

Plus with being able to adjust the camber you can prevent the insides of the tyres wearing down prematurely.....or cause it if you want to! :lol:

Depends how hard you corner, Tyres "Swish" from side to side (like water) under heavy steering. The more camber you got the more inside wear although if you corner hard you get swish which will move toward the angle of cornering thus flattening out under higher cornering loads ;-)

I used this as part of my dissertation research material during my Degree;

http://www.motoiq.com/MagazineArticles/ID/1781/PageID/2539/The-Ultimate-Guide-to-Suspension-and-Handling-Part-Six-Adding-Negative-Camber.aspx

That's interesting, that is. I learned something today! Yay! Go me!

Knowledge is something to be shared and not kept as an exclusive for singular people. I like to share my knowledge.. Probably why I lecture at Uni!

EDIT:: Tom I keep looking at your Deck and I keep looking at that Mid level Spoiler.. I might need to take a Fiberglass moulding of that and make one myself!