i think i broke it :(

marko

suppose i should supply you with more info car was fine last night when i drove home, then today started it up and it sounded like that drove it round the block and just as i got home it instantly stop and i could bearly hear my engine after that it was sweet as a nut went round the block again and hit vtec it was fine seemed all good got home shut my engine off started it up again and thats when i made the video :/ im guessing my dizzy is on its was out :s

Your video does this no justice,

Where's the noise coming from? You can hear the whining sound your on about but that would usually be the sound of a pulley, pump, tensioner or belt on its way out

There's not too much to go by with your video or information....

My distributor is broken in some way the rotor has got burn marks as has the electrodes in the cap gunna leave it now till I get back from Florida use my GFs Ka to get to work and back until then and buy a distributor and timing belt kit and have it fitted when I get back

Aftermarket as in external coil? There's a pla e in Essex called ignition car parts that do these ones for around £300

i just mean aftermarket as in a full dizzy i can just fit coin in or out, coil on plug if it can be done?