ABS sensor - where does it unplug?

jamezzz

I did the wire bridge fault code check on the blue 5 pin plug which gave me 1 long flash and 1 short flash. So according to the trusty Haynes manual it's code 11 which is a sensor fault at the front right. I am breaking my current MC1 and putting all the good bits on another MC1, so I have a working sensor to replace the hopefully faulty one. My question is, does the sensor wire unplug from the car at the loop just above where the bracket is bolted (2 bolts) to the inner wheel arch? It looks like that's where it is but I didn't want to just start pulling at it. I am taking both front hubs off the condemned MC1, having new wheel bearings pressed into them and then fitted onto the good MC1 with new outer CV joints and new track rod ends. (The good MC1 has a sheared wheel bolt. Both cars have a duff wheel bearing too.) Hopefully this should be a drama-free swap-over. Hmmm.

Its an orange plug if that helps. Can't remember off top of head if its in the arch or passes through into engine bay

Thanks. Will have a look when I do the swapover next week.