Slight knocking from front end

Civicnige

There's a slight knocking sound when I go over small bumps in the road, my dads 1.4 civic hatch makes the exact same sounds going I've small bumps, but both of us can't work out what it is as the bushings are fine and can't seem to locate the cause. My dads civic made the knocking sound when it was before and after it was lowered and it hasn't got any worse now it's back to standard. Anyone have any ideas what it could be?

When my 1.4 did that it was the track rod ends, or tie rod ends whatever you want to call them

Jack it up and see if they're is any movement in them:)

Hope this helps

Failing that it would be the upper balljoint possibly as mine has a slight knock on one

When my 1.4 did that it was the track rod ends, or tie rod ends whatever you want to call them

Jack it up and see if they're is any movement in them:)

Hope this helps

Failing that it would be the upper balljoint possibly as mine has a slight knock on one

Thank you I shall check this out!

I'd also have a look at you drop links aswell and tbh fr the price of 2 track rods and 2 droplinks (£40ish for all 4) I would change them both and see if it persists then have a look at your top mounts and springs