do you ever...

Do you ever spot an M while your in your travels, walking the dog etc and just want to nurse it back to health? There are TWO pretty beat up M's in the Aber area. Ones used by a Builder and the seats are ripped, paint on the bonnet has no lacquer etc the other is a maroon aerodeck (1.8) which is a school run car and sounds like a bag of nails.

There's at least 3 I think on the short street I live on. You can't go anywhere on the south coast without getting stuck behind some old giffer in a civic. Mine nearly always look worse because um… I am a builder and I run my 18 month old around in it  :oops: .

• Like 1

Many round this way need rescuing all being driven by nigerians since the rover 600 became harder to find, oh and driven really badly and all smashed and dinged

Oh God don't even get me started. Our neighbours are south African and they can't drive for sh*t either! They scratched my M the other day, I wasn't a happy bunny. Noisy b*stards too! I asked them where they learned to drive and his answer was Capetown, I suppose you don't care if you hit anything when you're being shot at!

Oh God don't even get me started. Our neighbours are south African and they can't drive for sh*t either! They scratched my M the other day, I wasn't a happy bunny. Noisy b*stards too! I asked them where they learned to drive and his answer was Capetown, I suppose you don't care if you hit anything when you're being shot at!

rlol.gif1  

Run like 4uck!! :lol: