civic ma8 and mc1 OBD?

skitzma8

Does anyone know what the obd is on my late model civic Ma8 D14A2 1996 P reg? And also the obd of my donor Mc1 aerodeck D16W4 2001 X reg? I Need to know more info, because if I do have to swap the dash loom, will the new one connect up to the rest of my MA? I will put some pics up in my project thread of the engine swap when the wiring side of things is sorted :D

I've removed the whole dash from the Mc1, not a lot of work involved. But know I need to find out what looms need to be swapped over? Is it just the loom around the passanger footwell area that needs changing over? As the loom that runs from the interior fuse box to engine seems the same! Even the box junctions under the bonnet are the same colour wires on the left in my MA8, its just the box junctions on the right that's under the bonnet are different (where as my MA has been capped off) so is it just the Ecu wiring that needs to be swapped over?