A little help..

yellowUmberella

Hi people I'm Nikki,

I'm just popping in to ask a few questions as I'm trying to get some stuff together for Jack (Sleeper) when he gets back

He was banging on about a 20mm MGZS ARB? And some other stuff like BLOX LCAs and Energy bushings which are another matter I'll address later.

Main question is will a zs180 arb (20mm) fit his MC1? What's needed to get it fitted because I'm getting my brother to do it and the secondary q is what parts fit, EK, EG or EF? Or is it all Proprietary?

And yes, A girl who knows about cars! :shock:

We like your sort of female here!

Yes the MGZS180 ARB will fit, I think off the top of my head longer bolts are needed for the drop links but someone can confirm this!

Generally if you get one that has been fitted to an M Civic before it'll just bolt straight on anyway like mine did!

With things like LCA's and bushes it seems EG ones tend to fit! Not sure about EK or others!

Yes the MGZS180 ARB will fit, I think off the top of my head longer bolts are needed for the drop links but someone can confirm this!

Generally if you get one that has been fitted to an M Civic before it'll just bolt straight on anyway like mine did!

With things like LCA's and bushes it seems EG ones tend to fit! Not sure about EK or others!

Thanks lol

Well where he used to work deal with Rimmer Bros rover parts so I was hoping to get a new one from them! Do you happen to know the bolt size to get a couple sizes?

Thanks anyways

Thanks lol

Well where he used to work deal with Rimmer Bros rover parts so I was hoping to get a new one from them! Do you happen to know the bolt size to get a couple sizes?

Thanks anyways

oh b****r its signed me out and in as Jack!

Properly confused, the laptop can't make up its mind if it wants me in or out :shock:

It will bolt straight on whether it comes from a civic or an mg, just make sure if you get one from a breakers, ask if it comes with the L-shaped mounting brackets and drop links and also check it is from a MGzs180.

Yes longer bolts are needed for the drop links, plus a couple of washers to space them out.

If you get the bar from Rimmer bros. I'm not sure if it comes with drop links, Paul (Knight) is the only person I can think of who's bought a new one.

Lca's as above EG fit or DC2.

ccciir33mkjjf by the way.  seeya.gif1

• Like 1