Another Wheel Question

ajd_25

Thanks to recent invasion of potholes and slack council response I know find that I m in need of a replacement alloy wheel. Had the wheel repaired but not confident about its reliability! Currently on my MB4 have bog standard 14"" Honda alloys with 185/60 . The wheels hard to get locally and I am reluctant to do mail order on used set or a single replacement.

I assume any 4x100 with offset E45 would be straight fit?

So any ideas on options (cheap!! still suffering can't spend £400+ on new set). So would Rover 200/400 fit, (easier to get at good price £100 +/- set.) Would going from 14" to 15" be OK, any trade off? Any bright ideas alternatives out there?

Most 4x100 should fit, Rover ones definitely do, the wheels on these are hubcentric so you need those, MG hairpins look good, EK fans even better.

Offset can go down to around ET30 without problems unless you are very low and 15's will be fine just get the right tyre to keep your rolling radius similar, should be 195/55/15, although a lot of us run 195/50/15 as they are cheaper. :)

• Like 1