Green&black MA9 d15z3 PL

jarossis

Guys, thanks for all coments. 

First, about climatornic. It's not simple ;] I've done this for over a month. In new MG they have completely different fuse box. I had to remake the whole Electrician, without any scheme... I cant find scheme in internet for new mg. But i have some electronic knowledge and overexposed wire after wire  :roll:  Can i make a "how to??" Hmmm it;s not simple becouse i havent got all photos of work. I did it through the holidays, and I could not wait to get the effect ;p But i remember everythink and i can help if you want. Another matter is that the buttons is bistabile in mg (without position on/of like in our civic's) I must made seperate electronic for all buttons. But now it's very comfortable and modern.

"fairly chep"- Yes but only version for stering wheel on the right,  i have a left version. Believe me it is not easy to find it  :wink:

I was thinking about the same to de-chrome front grill and i  have a plan to do it. But please explain "lip kit" becouse i dont understand  :cry: It's a ilusion  :???:  But in this summer i  mounts -40 cm ;] 

White dials it's my product. But i know how to connect rover/mg white dials, if you want to know. 

Again, thank's for all coments and questions

I hope i have not forgotten about anyone

Sorry for english  :oops: