Can i?

shaikh

An exhaust place should be able to make it fit.

Aaah ok thank yuu ^^ and it wont endup in power lost? If i get the 2.25 or 2.5 inlet exhaust?

And can please tell me what is downpipe/middle pipe/b pipe? R they all same but differnt name?

When you say inlet do you mean the tailpipe or the actual exhaust bore?

Downpipe is the pipe from the manifold where it becomes one pipe. B pipe/middle pipe is the piece from the cat to the back box

• Like 1

I would go 2.25 but if its just the back box then it's not going to make to much of a dif , as for power loss if it does you are not going to notice 1-3bhp on a small engine you not going to feel it . It's all down to how the new back box flows as to loss or not

Nick just answered lol

• Like 1

When you say inlet do you mean the tailpipe or the actual exhaust bore?

Ye the tailpipe inlet diameter i guess :S

Downpipe is the pipe from the manifold where it becomes one pipe. B pipe/middle pipe is the piece from the cat to the back box

Thnx for the info bro its really helpful :)

Aaah so when i passed mot the mechanic told me that bpipe is rusty etc and needs to be changed after sometime.

Btw can u plz explain what is exhaust bore :D thanx

I would go 2.25 but if its just the back box then it's not going to make to much of a dif , as for power loss if it does you are not going to notice 1-3bhp on a small engine you not going to feel it . It's all down to how the new back box flows as to loss or not

Nick just answered lol

Thnx for info bro but ermm the bigger the inlet size the more flow it has? Like mb4 has 2" if i use 2.25 it has more flow? Or shoud i use the 2" inlet new backbox for that wouldnt result it any powerloss and would be easy fit ?

Bore is the internal diameter of the exhaust pipe (2" on yours iirc). 

If the B pipe is rusty then you might be best getting hold of a cat back exhaust.

Bore is the diameter of the pipe ,so like you said before the bore maybe 2 inch. 2.25 inch 2.5 inch

Or if you have big power like me :lol: 3inch

Basic the bore size is how big the hole in the pipe is :)

• Like 1

Thnx for info bro but ermm the bigger the inlet size the more flow it has? Like mb4 has 2" if i use 2.25 it has more flow? Or shoud i use the 2" inlet new backbox for that wouldnt result it any powerloss and would be easy fit ?

This is true but as Dave said with just a back box you won't notice much difference, if you got a cat back system that was 2.25" or 2.5" that would make a nice difference especially if you then added a manifold and decat.

• Like 1