Service

shaikh

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-Civic-Aerodeck-1-6i-D16W4-125BHP-Estate-97-01-Timing-Cam-Belt-Kit-/370686595691?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item564ea4926b

Thnx alot bro think they fine for my mb4 too? As it sayd they for estate ? And bro they good wuality ones?

i tend to search the engine when getting service parts hth

If you're sure thats your engine code, i would trust that over just stating for 1.6 engine, i'm unsure about any timing difference on the belt.

Failing that go to you nearest motor factors like A-Ze , unipart etc and give them your registration.

• Like 1

If you're sure thats your engine code, i would trust that over just stating for 1.6 engine, i'm unsure about any timing difference on the belt.

Failing that go to you nearest motor factors like A-Ze , unipart etc and give them your registration.

Ye the engine code and bhp all same bro i just send them a question givin my reg and telling them its all same bt mine is hatchback 5 door so lets see what they reply :D i think it will fit in as the engine is same shoudnt matter what body it is a deck or a hatch but lets see what they reply bt thx again mate for the find :D

I just got the reply from eparts customer services they said that their vehicle checking system is down cause of upgrade so they cant check my reg to know of the parts can fit into my htchback though they said they dnt expect that different bodystyle would matter as the engine code is same but still want me to make sure that the parts fit into my civic 0.0

Secondly just foned my mechanic and he said they can arrange all the parts and would do full service :D

So question is they use quality parts for service? And i let them arrange the parts or i buy the parts from ebay and just let them fit into the car ?

I would just let him sort it out, would you get warranty? Or is it a backhander job?

No idea about that mate all i know hes like our family mechanic :D and i can trust him hes pro :D

• Like 1

Ohhhhkkk so just left my car to the mechanic and its costing me £250 for complete service that includes water pump,timing belt,tensioner,brake discs,steering oil,watercoolent, and some gaitor prblm too including service charges!! :D good price i guess? :D