Auto electrician course

Guest martin

Guest martin

Hi all,

I have a vague idea about car and home electrics but am sick of working in a call centre so want to become a mobile auto electrician.

I'm thinking about buying some beginners books, the amateurs then taking a course.

Does anyone have any material they'd recommend / courses to do / anything that can help me start this journey.

I've got a little lad who's about to turn one and I'm only on £19k a year so my budget is currently limited.

With just getting my mb3 my monies so far gone on replacement bumper, timing belt and wing mirror as I don't plan on running this to the ground and I plan on installing after market central locking and rear parking sensor.

Any help would be appreciated.

Martin

If you have a family to support, night school seems the logical way to go. Or do corispondance course where matieral gets sent to you, you do the work them post it back for marking.

X2

Might seem a challenge but it will be whatever way you go about it but if you really want it you'll do whatever you need to do.