mb4 driveshaft seals???

raymond.martin

hi i haven't long been on here i would be grateful with some help as i am finding it hard to find parts for my car i cant find driveshaft seals mine are leaking pretty bad on ebay it just seems to be b series seals there doesn't seem to be a lot for my mb4 d16b2 i phoned honda to see if they could tell me which bits off the other models would fit and they didn't have a clue please help i want to get the car up together before i start mods

its only there when engine cold could be pulley but when im worried about rod bearings would i hear rod bearing through listening tool through the alternator or would it just be alternator it self or alternator pulley my local garage is useless and just say worst case i can hear the rattle clearly through the alternator with the listen tool i noticed it with screw driver first then bought proper tool. its not heat shield took it off but i need to find out cause i want to start to mod lol