ITR steering wheel

sparco

Hi, I've recently bought an itr steering wheel, but I don't understand how it fits because i got this backplate, with the srs hole in the down middle

P1030240_zpsd1cefd3f.jpg

And it has to fit with this coniguration, where the srs part turned 45 degree

20140604_125327_zpssyaz6imh.jpg

So my questions are: is my steeringwheel really from an itr? and if it is correct, how can I fit the wheel with those 45 degrees?

I need you help guys!!! cry.gif1

Mines like that too. Stock wheel has a 45 degree hole, integra wheel has a hole in the bottom. Just rotate the srs reel so it matches the hole (don't mind the top sign). Don't worry the reel can rotate more than the wheel. If I remember correctly it could do two and a half rotations both sides.

I'm driving like that with no problems so far.

The Intgra srs reel is a bit different to match the steering wheel. I was thinking of buying one but there is no need for that..

JDMSRSClockSpring.jpg

• Like 1

Mines like that too. Stock wheel has a 45 degree hole, integra wheel has a hole in the bottom. Just rotate the srs reel so it matches the hole (don't mind the top sign). Don't worry the reel can rotate more than the wheel. If I remember correctly it could do two and a half rotations both sides.

I'm driving like that with no problems so far.

The Intgra srs reel is a bit different to match the steering wheel. I was thinking of buying one but there is no need for that..

JDMSRSClockSpring.jpg

x2

I did this, no problems! :)

You get access to it once your wheel is off.

• Like 1