MG ZS180 antiroll bar

AoifeVti

soak the bolts over night with WD40 or similar and its just a case of bolt of and bolt on
Wicked m8, appreciated. :idea: Might spray it red before sticking it on.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Woohoo! :D

Got an MG ZS anti-roll bar fitted a couple of days ago and have just had a chance to test it properly today.

I am really amazed at the difference, you can realy feel the diff pulling the front of the car round the corners; and as opposed to as before the back end just follows instead of wobbling around. The body roll is a lot tighter so inspires confidence when cornering hard and fast. :lol:

THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST VALUE MOD EVER!

And for reference the rear anti-roll bar including all the fittings cost £30! ;)

The only negative if any is that the ride is slightly firmer and that's it.

Question is though would I feel an improvement if I was to put some dc2 springs on? :?

Woohoo! :D

Got an MG ZS anti-roll bar fitted a couple of days ago and have just had a chance to test it properly today.

I am really amazed at the difference, you can realy feel the diff pulling the front of the car round the corners; and as opposed to as before the back end just follows instead of wobbling around. The body roll is a lot tighter so inspires confidence when cornering hard and fast. :lol:

THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST VALUE MOD EVER!

And for reference the rear anti-roll bar including all the fittings cost £30! ;)

The only negative if any is that the ride is slightly firmer and that's it.

Question is though would I feel an improvement if I was to put some dc2 springs on? :?

WHAT YEAR DID YOU GET YOUR`S OFF PLEASE? I`M LOOKING TO DO THIS FOR MINE,BUT DON`T WANT TO GET THE WRONG ONE.... :oops::oops:

I fitted mine yesterday but it was different to the honda one (not that my aerodeck had one to compare)

instead of the normal drop link it had a flat bracket which i bolted to the lca.

It looks ok but ive not really has much time to test it yet.

Archived