mb6 cluster

nathan123487

Basically I'm thinking of sticking some in my mb3 but I am wondering if its gonna be at all possible to keep my econo light. .. maybe by using the bit out of my current clocks or something ? Also is there anyway of altering the milage back to my actual milage on my existing clocks ?? Also is it going to affect my rev counter or speedometer ?

Thanks in advance peeps

• Like 1

Clocking miles isnt illegal unless intended to decieve a buyer however my cars on 86k I dont want to put clocks in it that say its on 140k.. I've seen some with less miles on than I have on my current clocks however I dont think these are a good idea as I don't think id make up the milage difference between mots..... This is why I asked.... I dont want to half the value of my car and I don't want unverified milage either

Never said it was illegal just dodgy.

But why, the only difference being the red line you cant hit, and italic or different font.

Its more than likely plug and play as for eco light you would have to see the differences on the board, chase it and see it can be done.

Ive got another set of clocks I needed for srs bulb. After taking these apart and having a look at them it I can keep my econo light by swapping the little chip over that holds the bulbs for abs srs econo.. also the front panel that says srs econo abs is interchangeable and the odeometer behind the speedo appears to be interchangeable too