vtis keys

jonnyricer

Have you got your red key? If not then you will need a new immobiliser control unit, red key and 2 new keys which costs around the £250 mark, plus fitting. If you have the red key, then im not 100% sure, but i think a genuine key is about £50 -£80 plus coding. You may be able to get non-genuine keys coded, but im not 100% sure. I will try and find out a price from Honda for a Key bud. ;)

I have no red key either and my car only came with 1 key. I managed to get my existing key cloned at a high street key cutters. They have a machine that reads the chip code and copies it to a new pattern key. Have a ring around the key cutters in your area :D

I have no red key either and my car only came with 1 key. I managed to get my existing key cloned at a high street key cutters. They have a machine that reads the chip code and copies it to a new pattern key. Have a ring around the key cutters in your area :D

really where did you get yours done???

cheers guys have spoken to afriend of afriend and he can do me a toad cat 1 alarm immob he can also do key cutting and key coding for hondas as well at a stupidly good price

can put his name and no up????

Archived