Does Rover ARB drop link fits

E=MC2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah drop links are the same on numerous old Honda's and rovers.

Try rimmer bros website. Just click through to find car, bushes and droplinks are real cheap.

if you've already got the metal part bet the bushes can be bought go a fiver.

That bush will come out easy if its old. The metal tube will break free then the rubber will come out.

to get new ones in I found awkward at first. Until you know how.

Bit of grease on bush, using a vice just press new bush in. Push on the metal tube with vice and it'll pop in easy.

Whatever you do don't put a socket over and push the rubber. It doesn't work I tries for hours.

rimmer is over 1300 miles far from me :), i would like to find it somewhere closer

today i will get the price for civic 4th gen drop link and bush if it's the same as MG's one, but i am still concered on pressing out the metal tube (filled with bush rubber) which ends are wider then drop links hole so i don see how it will come out

i dont know is the metal tube made from 2 halves or is it one piece? If it is one solid part, it wont come out because of upper mentioned wider ends

what i know that metal tube have free space in drop links hole and make annoying tok-tok sound banghead.gif1