auto transmission fluid change

Roylewaa

As title I'm looking into changing the autobox fluid, for peace of mind really as I don't know when it was last done

Is it really as easy as those videos on YouTube suggest?

Tbh, I never got round to changing the fluid on mine, as it always looked ok, and didn't smell burnt. It'll take a couple of changes to change all of the gearbox oil, as there's a lot in the valve block, and also they have an external oil cooler running through the bottom of the radiato.

I've checked the fluid today, still looks clean with no burnt smell, so reckon it could have been done not too long ago

Sometimes it seems a little lazy to change gear, just wondered if it was the fluid, then again I've read that's fairly normal for a Honda auto

Thanks mate, I might as well get some fluid and change it

Dealers is only 2 mins up the road so easy enough to get, might as well get the rocker gasket that it needs while I'm there:)

get an old bit of 8mm vacuum pipe that normally goes between your rad and overflow bottle, will fit over the breather hole nicely and onto a funnel,

that's what I did