Car Prices

mark11

Hi, not sure if i am allowed to post this here but here goes.

I have a pirate black MC2, 1998 reg, 138,000 miles, good condition, odd dints here and there, no rust, tear in seat. Engine and everything works fine, drives perfect etc

Its Cat D, was wrote off due to a scuff on the wing!!

Im wondering what you guys think its worth as im thinking of selling it. ive had a few offers but not sure if they're acceptable offers. 

Got any pics of the damage as prices can range from 1000 too 2000 depending on condition n service history. As for it being a catD that may affect the price if the damage is costly

to be honest dude, see what it takes to get her road legal again, did they say specifically why it was a Cat D? usualy if its only cosmetic it goes down as a Cat C which is dead easy to fix, mine got writen off as a Cat C a year ago and all i had to do was MOT it early and then pay VOSA 45 quid for the pleasure of making it road legal again

and if you still want to sell her after that you will be more likely to get what she is worth

it happen last year they wrote off as cat d cos they said new wing and labour  cost nearly as much as car worth  ad all and new mot and vic check done been using ever since