Mb2 bogging down, now fixed!

skitzma8

Question

I am still chasing the problem that's making my mb2 hesitate and bog down at 4000 to 6500rpm, but when it passes 6500rpm it gives a last little push to the red line, the car is fine when I'm driving at low speeds but I still have to feather the accelerator peddle to stop it bogging down. Today I took the standard air filter off and put a cone one on. and it seemed to run slightly better but still bogging down, and I'm still getting p0171 system too lean. I really need this sorting out asap

When you say injectors and cleaned out throttle body how much did you clean throttle body out

I swapped out the injectors with ones I know that work, and I took the throttle body out the car, and used more or less a whole can of carb cleaner, a lot of black stuff came out but didn't improve it one bit. I also used genuine denso O2 sensors I know aftermarket ones are no good, could be fuel pump but I don't like messing about with that stuff, I think it's time to go to a garage :(