Backkkk Into Civic

shaikh

Hi guys im Shaikh :D i got lose somewhere lol but im back into civic   :-D  applause.gif1 after much confusion and almost goin the german way i realised i love my mb way too much its been 3-4 years now with my civic and i want to stay more with it lol  8-)  so hopefully mods will be starting soon. just wanted to ask one question i was looking for some alloys for the car and will this spec fit into mine and will it be good drive with this spec ?

Rim Size 15 inch Width/J Size 7.0 inch Offset 38 PCD 4x100.0

i know little but i think mb4 has et45 offset and its 4x100 so any opinions? or do i really have to go for the same exact offset thnx ^^

ohh ermm i dont know how to link my build thread well nothing much was done apart from:

koni shochs+hr springs

HIDs 6000k

ATR spoiler

Interior lights

Rear Lights JDM 

hopefully big mods will be coming down my way next week  :mrgreen:  party.gif1

• Like 1

Lol welcome back mate. I think the 38's should fit, though not too sure with the width being 7in. With the 4x100 stud pattern, there are plenty options for alloys though ;-). I've got a set of 15's for sale just now in the classifieds section.

Good to see your staying with the civic m though......there's just something about them that bring previous owners back to them.

Lol welcome back mate. I think the 38's should fit, though not too sure with the width being 7in. With the 4x100 stud pattern, there are plenty options for alloys though ;-). I've got a set of 15's for sale just now in the classifieds section.

Good to see your staying with the civic m though......there's just something about them that bring previous owners back to them.

Ye i think they should fit because in their website they have mb1-4 in their drop down menu and it says they will fit mb4 i was just worried if the different offset may cause handling problem if anyone know?

Yup agree with u theres something special with these car im possesed with mb soul :o

welcome back mate,

Don't have to be the same offset mate, mine are, well a little different to standard, check out my build thread!

Thanx bro ye im gonna check ur thread now good to see all u back :D wow i see some really mad projects goin on :D and hopefullyy this wednesday biggggg day for me with massssivvveee mods for my mb :D