mb6 driving jerky at low speeds

Junior92

after driving my slowass mb2 for a year i upgraded to mb6 about 3 weeks ago and so far im pleased with it, it's easy to drive as don't have to give too much gas and doesn't struggle at uphill but only thing im quite dissapointed with is when stuck in busy traffic and moving a little forward or slowing down, the car feels jerky/jumpy, never had this problem in my mb2. happens usually when driving less than 20mph. basically i get the clutch in biting point, rev 2k then release clutch to set off, if i give less 2k rev, it feels jerky jumpy, also when slowing down i need to hold the clutch if i get under 20mph otherwise the car jumps the hell about as if im about to stall. is this something wrong with the car or do they need to be driven differently as it's twice as much power than my little mb2 lol

When was it last serviced? And a proper service, I.e oil all the filters, spark plugs, distributer cap, rotor arm plug leads etc, and once that is confirmed as done/ok, do an ecu reset, it should be like a different engine.