Project Aubergine- *BREAKING SOON*

BLAMES-VTi

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update time! :D

C pillar bar was what i always wanted to fit, but being a MB of course there wasnt one! :x so have to find alternative, after looking at the other civic and integra ones it was obvious they werent going to fit, atleast 5-6 inches too short for the MB. so after measuring the disntance on the MB i went c pillar hunting, and came across a seller on EBay USA and found a bar which was near enough the same as the MB, so i took a gamble! was originally for a Golf Gti :lol:

When it arrived!

DSC_0196-1.jpg

Looked promising enough!

After about an hour of cutting the trim and testing fitting everything it came out like this!

DSC_0221.jpg

DSC_0226.jpg

Was a slight problem, the bar was slighylt too long! :lol::evil: but then all i had to do was remove one of the nuts at one end of the bar and tighten the end to the fullest and this means i can readjsut the lentgh at the other end!

overall im pretty happy! :twisted: and i belieave this is the 1st MB6 with a Cpillar bar! :lol::D

have yet to take it out for a drive, so not sure it has made any difference, but will keep u lot updated on that one!

Another recent mod i did was add a carbon fibre gurney flap to my ITR rear wing!

DSC_0229.jpg

Personally love it! gives it a nice touch at the rear!

that well good do you facy getting me 1 and fit it i pay you

i dont mind help fitting it for you, but it really isnt hard, just cut some plastic and loosen a bolt. The pillar is from US so there might b a chance of getting taxed, luckily i didnt.

KW's v3 are like £1200 now. i brought mine 3 years ago at a very special price. so best call them up to see what the price is. but there are other alternatives.

That looks awesome bud, what an amazing civic!! Top marks for the c-piller bar bud!! Who does the scooby belong too?!!! 8-)8-)

Thanks for comments guys!

Scooby belongs to my brother not the fastest scooby but in my opinion the best looking one! will get a pic up of it if i can find one

Archived