Project Aubergine- *BREAKING SOON*

BLAMES-VTi

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so sad to see her go.....it's a shame selling the car as is is probably not a very economic choice because just the interior is not gonna increase the value much and will probably sell well alone. Still very sad to know the car will only remain on the pictures.

anyway I'd be interested in the front black chrome mesh grill that is in your avatar or the debadged standard-looking front grill that is on your photos.

maybe also the front lights cause I am too lazy to deamber mine and I am thinking of trying to install the hid projectors, but don't want to mess my own front lights, so I could use a spare set for that.

out of curiosity how much are you asking for the ce28n volks? I guess they're 15in since they're 8spoke. The most logical choice would be 7x15 +48 if you were to cough out the cash for new ones and could choose any you want. I guess if they were 16inch you would go for 10-spoke. Do you need spacers for the fronts?

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys!

sorry for no updates or replies. Havent had time to do anythign on the MB as i am currently trying to get a new kitchen fitted. so dont have any space in the garage to start taking things apart. hopefully kitchen will be done this month and i can get things started!

will keep u guys updated!

• 6 months later...

was browsing throught this today

bump for an awesome project and a pioneer in modding his mb he left some grate ideas and very inspiring

I MEAN LOOK AT THE BRAKE SET UP LIKE :shock:

8-)

golf gti brace who'd have thought

Archived