Project Aubergine- *BREAKING SOON*

BLAMES-VTi

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

hi any info on mgzs rear arb just got one of flea bay will it go on my aerodeck vti? as its complete assembly??do aeros vti have them on cant see mine ?but its dark and just had look with torch?

Thanks found out now costing wee bit too much for me at mo as as got new one of ebay £50 but would need drop links as these £57.62 for 2 so returned b4 i paid for it can get one from scapyard for £75 complete thanks for info regards andrew

• 1 month later...

Bit of an update. Gave the civic a oil change with some fresh silkolene! and also got he following fitted!

DSC_0423.jpg

Thats right ppl! A front whiteline anti roll bar! totally transformed the way the civic handles now! made such a difference! am very pleased with it! Also fitted a Tegiwa shifter kit. the thing looks massive when fitted! :lol: but shifting has begin more precise and makes gear to steering wheel alot closer. only problem, is when the exhaust vibrates when off the accelerator its slighly touching the shifter when in 2nd gear. will have to find a way to sort that out!

Also decided to do something about my front fog lamps. didnt want to fork out on a expensive 2nd hand lamps and dont like the after market ones, so i decided to make some new lens, since the unit itself works fine!

DSC_0395.jpg

Will do a how to on it 2morow for those interested!

Sheet of yellow tinted perspex + coping saw+ tiger seal = New fogs! All for £4 and 30min work! :lol:

download-1.jpg

u can see the imperfection of the silicon if u look up close, but for £4 i aint complaining!

good idea with fogs mate, be intresting to see if it goes through m.o.t ? be carefull of /for other motorists as in got directional lenses now!!looks 8-) just a thought mate 1"£££$££"!

Front anti roll bar is for a DC2.

Not worried about the front fogs for MOT because the front fogs are not part of MOT testing. they cant fail you on that. And the amount of MB6's out there with broken lenses i would of thought there would be alot of MOT failures? ;)

Wow what a car ..the car handling must have been aproved by far....been looking for that c-pillar bt cant find it which golf gti is for ....dont think theres nothing you can do with ur car you done evrything lol...the handling on my car is poor its unblvable to much bodyroll n annoying knocking sounds frm the back ..keep up the good work

Archived