Project Aubergine- *BREAKING SOON*

BLAMES-VTi

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry Blame but I`ve copied your C-piller fitment :oops: but I hope you forgive me :) real noticeable difference, good mod.

Do you have a brace across the rear top shock mounts and if so what's it off?

:lol: Thats why i showed people! so other members can do the same.

The rear strut i used a spoon stut from a dc2 with 1 hole redrilled on either side.

but i beleive someone in this forum has found one that fits.

Gb me 3 lol and blames dont think nothing else you can do it just give up ....have you added front upper strut brace for the suspension not chasis??

Yea looks like i will give up :evil: or maybe get a company to make some up for us?! :twisted:

I have a DC2 Mugen front strut at the top

DSC_0134-1.jpg

Yea that looks wicked must have cost some money for that ...love your rocker cover looks mint is it original???

Yea you could ask whiteline to make it but they might charge you a bomb for it..you looking for rear adjustable anti roll bar???Realy nice car you got though took it to its extreme!!!!

blames never give up lets think out of the box must be something you the man to improve the handling i always keep an eye on for that :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

good work thumbs up from me 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!

Yea that looks wicked must have cost some money for that ...love your rocker cover looks mint is it original???

Yea you could ask whiteline to make it but they might charge you a bomb for it..you looking for rear adjustable anti roll bar???Realy nice car you got though took it to its extreme!!!!

Mugen strut was a 2nd hand item, but was in mint condition! the quality is top nothc! well worth it!

and the rocker cover is a genuine DC2 item. :D

The whiteline dc2 i broguht is already adjustable, but not in length. might try and find a company and see if they will make a batch of bars for us. Whiteline is all the way in Australia, so i think thats abit too far.

Hopefully have some new upgrades coming very soon! :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Archived