Mb6 not starting

VTI-sAlex

Question

Ok as per title I can't get one of my vtis started. I consider myself quite good seeing as I've rebuilt one of them enough times but this has me stumped. So here goes. Fuel pump works and is pumping to the filter but after that seems like it's not going to the injectors so is the factory immobiliser not cutting the injectors in?

I have spark on all plugs.

Ecu works fine.

Engine turns over.

All fuses checked ok.

I have checked everything I know and I

Know the injectors are on the same fuse as the immobiliser and it has power going to it. Main ignition relay is fine otherwise engine wouldnt turn over. So for the problem seems to lie between. The fuel filter and the injectors. So any advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

5 answers to this question

you've basically answered your own question mate. fuel filter and check the line. you got enough fuel in there?

you definitely have fuel getting to the filter? it could be your pump filter is blocked

On 7/25/2017 at 6:51 PM, Chandler said:

you've basically answered your own question mate. fuel filter and check the line. you got enough fuel in there?

you definitely have fuel getting to the filter? it could be your pump filter is blocked

Aye definitely got fuel to the filter and pump is working fine so will check of its going to the rail next. It was running but had a toad alarm fitted to which the immobiliser wouldn't de immobilise so I removed that and can't get the bloody thing started now. So I shall update soon as to the issue and when I've sorted it. Cheers dudes.