syder's MC2 deck ( halted in my tracks )

syder

lol Paul, more mission controls for you? :)

Syeder, why not fill in the hole where you stretched them to put in the VCON, fill the gaps between the blanking plates (I'd prolly use silicone as its cool for stuff like that) then wrap the heater surrounds.

Will add a cool finish to it :)

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :lol: 35 TODAY

cheers mate :)

I payed £47.00 for v-tec con off unit8 performance , just before the vat increase

Nice mate!!! I've been wanting some plasma dials for a while can you do a night time shot? with all the different colours you can choose! ;) ;) ;)

I would mate but no engine back in the car as yet , so no power , but when all and running i will put some up for you

lol Paul, more mission controls for you? :)

Syeder, why not fill in the hole where you stretched them to put in the VCON, fill the gaps between the blanking plates (I'd prolly use silicone as its cool for stuff like that) then wrap the heater surrounds.

Will add a cool finish to it :)

good shout but i is lazy

is that vtec controller as easy as that, turn it up or down to raise or lower the vtec point?

To a degree , you have to hold the rev's for a time to where you want the v-tec to kick in , set the v-con on the controller to point of where you are revving it , then the controller will flash when set , so then that's when your v-tec will kick in that point you set while holding the revs , so if you hold the revs at 5800 and set the v-con to the same point that's the point of v-tec kick in , the dial is 1000rpm per notch , there are four wires to place into your ecu

is that vtec controller as easy as that, turn it up or down to raise or lower the vtec point?

To a degree , you have to hold the rev's for a time to where you want the v-tec to kick in , set the v-con on the controller to point of where you are revving it , then the controller will flash when set , so then that's when your v-tec will kick in that point you set while holding the revs , so if you hold the revs at 5800 and set the v-con to the same point that's the point of v-tec kick in , the dial is 1000rpm per notch , there are four wires to place into your ecu

could you set up the same controller for the IAB's, surely the IAB is just a single wire out of the ecu like the vtec, is it?

then have the vtec and IAB controlled to where you want? with 2 seperate controllers?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :lol: 35 TODAY
Nice mate!!! I've been wanting some plasma dials for a while can you do a night time shot? with all the different colours you can choose! ;) ;) ;)

I would mate but no engine back in the car as yet , so no power , but when all and running i will put some up for you

No worrys mate!

Archived