Change electric mirror without taking full door card off ?

stoatman

Hi all,

I was just wondering, as on the pictures of how to get to the electrical connector it is quite far to the left near the mirror. I was just wondering if you undid the screw to the left and peeled back the clips half way round you good reach in and get to that connector. Does that sound silly ?

Thanks

Chris

Hi all,

I was just wondering, as on the pictures of how to get to the electrical connector it is quite far to the left near the mirror. I was just wondering if you undid the screw to the left and peeled back the clips half way round you good reach in and get to that connector. Does that sound silly ?

Thanks

Chris

You could do it that way we always try and get the plugs with out taking the door cards off cars to save time , but take your time as you could end up damaging something , in the case of the m series the cards are easy to get off so you may as well . Rich.

You could do it that way we always try and get the plugs with out taking the door cards off cars to save time , but take your time as you could end up damaging something , in the case of the m series the cards are easy to get off so you may as well . Rich.

Hmm, ok . I'm not that good with cars especially interiors. i was a little worried that I would damage some of the clips and it would not go back on properly or rattle all the time.

Cheers

Hmm, ok . I'm not that good with cars especially interiors. i was a little worried that I would damage some of the clips and it would not go back on properly or rattle all the time.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Chris. As Rich says, the door panels are very very easy to remove/refit on the Civic MA MB MC models. Theres a how to which explains exactly how to do it mate. Interior Door trim panel removal Honda Civic MA MB MC

For the door mirror removal, this one explains it. Door Mirror removal on honda civic 5 door MA MB MC

Sorry the photos are missing, we lost them when the site got hacked. We'll get these replaced as soon as we take some new photos ;)

Hope this helps

Hi Chris. As Rich says, the door panels are very very easy to remove/refit on the Civic MA MB MC models. Theres a how to which explains exactly how to do it mate. Interior Door trim panel removal Honda Civic MA MB MC

For the door mirror removal, this one explains it. Door Mirror removal on honda civic 5 door MA MB MC

Sorry the photos are missing, we lost them when the site got hacked. We'll get these replaced as soon as we take some new photos ;)

Hope this helps

Archived