another problem!!! wtf is going on?

ep82

The earth cables from the engine to the body is a problem i have seen a few times now , if its starting now, you have sorted it by cleaning them or you have just move the cable and the brake in it is now making a contact , if you have the same again change the earth cable under the air box . Rich.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The earth cables from the engine to the body is a problem i have seen a few times now , if its starting now, you have sorted it by cleaning them or you have just move the cable and the brake in it is now making a contact , if you have the same again change the earth cable under the air box . Rich.

OK Thank again guys. I would of left stuck without this forum 1"£££$££"!!

I will take the leads off again and make sure they are REALLY REALLY clean. put everything back and hope it's just that. I will also look for that lead Dave :) .

OK Thank again guys. I would of left stuck without this forum 1"£££$££"!!

I will take the leads off again and make sure they are REALLY REALLY clean. put everything back and hope it's just that. I will also look for that lead Dave :) .

Sorry Rich. forgot to anwser your Q. I just removed the lead and gave both ends a good sanding down and washed it with WD-40. there was some green water stain on there. but it's now all clean and hope it's ok

Dave. I cant find this other leads. I only see that THICK earthing lead and cant see a smaller one near it. got any pics of this leads?

Sorry Rich. forgot to anwser your Q. I just removed the lead and gave both ends a good sanding down and washed it with WD-40. there was some green water stain on there. but it's now all clean and hope it's ok

Dave. I cant find this other leads. I only see that THICK earthing lead and cant see a smaller one near it. got any pics of this leads?

Well. The car doesn't want to start again today !!?!??!?! went for a great fun drive yesterday too, south dorset to wiltshire

I cleaned the points I can see, anything else? anyone one wants to steal my car so I can just claim the money back from insurance so I can buy something else?

Well. The car doesn't want to start again today !!?!??!?! went for a great fun drive yesterday too, south dorset to wiltshire

I cleaned the points I can see, anything else? anyone one wants to steal my car so I can just claim the money back from insurance so I can buy something else?

Archived