another problem!!! wtf is going on?

ep82

ARRRRRHHHH I am getting so mad with my car!!!

Just got another problem. can anyone tell me what this is?

It wont start now! at first it made the sound like it's trying to start when the battery is flat. loads of clicks. then I removed the key and tried it again... about 3 clicks this time. checked everything under the bonnet and it's fine, tried it again and no clicks.

The top left hand side 3 lights are VERY dim.

it's not like I havent been far. just drove 60 miles straight on friday afternoon and took it to honda yesterday. The car fires up fine this afternoon, drove to town to pick up my temp gauge sender but it's not in so I need to go back tomorrow. so I disconnected the sender plug and noticed the temp gauge dropped, plugged it in and it's back up. Drove home and left the car on the drive for 2 hours before I had to go to work. when I tried to start the car up. nothing.....

I tried to jump start the car but the top 3 lights will not get bright (I have not so good jump leads) so spent about 5 mins keep wiggling and re connecting..... Jump leads does not want to power up the car.

so my brtoher and his friend decided to bump it for me. the car fires up and I drove it for 15 mins, but I had no fuel. I parked on a hill and tried to turn the car off and back on to see if I can stop at the petrol station and nothing.... as soon as I turned it off and back up again. the car doesnt even tried to turn over.

Windows works fine and not slowing down like a flat battery

have I got something wrong with my ECU? as I am having temp gauge problem too? starter motor? or alternater?? (even tho the electrics seems to be working fine)

heres a vid to show you. when the ABS lights comes on is when I tried to start the car up. did it twice in this vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM5eQMRJL7U

dont know if anyone remember I said in the other topic ''temp getting hot'', My last performance Honda was a CRX which had blown exhaust then temp gauge fluctuation then electrical problem before I sold it with anger.

Looks like I have hit the exact same 3 steps with this. I mean WTF is the chances? :evil::evil::evil:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARRRRRHHHH I am getting so mad with my car!!!

Just got another problem. can anyone tell me what this is?

It wont start now! at first it made the sound like it's trying to start when the battery is flat. loads of clicks. then I removed the key and tried it again... about 3 clicks this time. checked everything under the bonnet and it's fine, tried it again and no clicks.

The top left hand side 3 lights are VERY dim.

it's not like I havent been far. just drove 60 miles straight on friday afternoon and took it to honda yesterday. The car fires up fine this afternoon, drove to town to pick up my temp gauge sender but it's not in so I need to go back tomorrow. so I disconnected the sender plug and noticed the temp gauge dropped, plugged it in and it's back up. Drove home and left the car on the drive for 2 hours before I had to go to work. when I tried to start the car up. nothing.....

I tried to jump start the car but the top 3 lights will not get bright (I have not so good jump leads) so spent about 5 mins keep wiggling and re connecting..... Jump leads does not want to power up the car.

so my brtoher and his friend decided to bump it for me. the car fires up and I drove it for 15 mins, but I had no fuel. I parked on a hill and tried to turn the car off and back on to see if I can stop at the petrol station and nothing.... as soon as I turned it off and back up again. the car doesnt even tried to turn over.

Windows works fine and not slowing down like a flat battery

have I got something wrong with my ECU? as I am having temp gauge problem too? starter motor? or alternater?? (even tho the electrics seems to be working fine)

heres a vid to show you. when the ABS lights comes on is when I tried to start the car up. did it twice in this vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM5eQMRJL7U

dont know if anyone remember I said in the other topic ''temp getting hot'', My last performance Honda was a CRX which had blown exhaust then temp gauge fluctuation then electrical problem before I sold it with anger.

Looks like I have hit the exact same 3 steps with this. I mean WTF is the chances? :evil::evil::evil:

try hitting your starter

thats wierd

could the starter be blocked some way

ha ha its the day for fu$k ups

today i bought a feul filter and a can of trottle body cleaner

what could go wrong

????????????

the feul filter is leaking and a plastic pipe nearlt got sucked into my engine

jesus fing christ

try hitting your starter

thats wierd

what could go wrong

????????????

jesus fing christ

try hitting your starter

thats wierd

what could go wrong

????????????

jesus fing christ

holly cow well that said i had a plastic bag sucked right into the tb :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

try hitting your starter

thats wierd

what could go wrong

????????????

jesus fing christ

holly cow well that said i had a plastic bag sucked right into the tb :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Starter motor or the battery could be on its way out

well the battery is about 5/6 months old. in fact it was bought new in feb, 6 and abit month old.

I dont have alarm or immo unless honda has a stock one.

Thought it could be the starter motor but why would the top left 3 dash lights go dim?

Starter motor or the battery could be on its way out

well the battery is about 5/6 months old. in fact it was bought new in feb, 6 and abit month old.

I dont have alarm or immo unless honda has a stock one.

Thought it could be the starter motor but why would the top left 3 dash lights go dim?

Archived