White MB6

Tahir

Due to unforseen circumstances I have ended up with this rare white late spec MB6. I have now decided to use it as a daily driver as the B18C EF9 is too hardcore.

After giving it a vac and wash, it came out quite nice. It drives very nice too.

2000 W reg

128000 miles

B18C4 (170HP) - doesn't smoke and oil level on dipstick hasn't moved in the 500 miles I have put on her.

S9B LSD Crunch free gearbox - stupid ratios though

Half leather interior

A/C, EW, PAS etc

Sunroof

Front foggies

282's on front, 262's on rear as standard 8)

etc etc

09092010048.jpg

09092010046.jpg

09092010052.jpg

09092010053.jpg

B18C4 and LSD as standard:

04092010037.jpg

I dont plan on going kamikazee sick on this like my EF, just keep it clean and sort out the niggles.

To do:

:- Find and put in boot spare wheel which is missing

:- Sort out passenger side headlight washer as its semi broken

:- New bonnet catch cable as the old one is fckued I think, you need to pull the actual cable to release bonnet :?

:- Some mats for the rear

:- 6x9's need fitting in the holes in the shelf

:- I think one of the rear shockers are knocking so need to put it on a ramp and check

:- Possibly fit EK9 suspension if I find some cheap enough, apparently they are supposed to lower it a bit aswell

:- Sort out 4 wheel laser alignment/wheel balancing as it pulls to the left slightly

:- Timing belt replaced and all oils changed

:- Touch up paint on front bumper

:- Polish the whole car

:- Source and fit the one missing mudflap

:- One number plate light is out

:- Sort out bonnet alignment, I f**ked this up when I took the bonnet catch off to clean and regrease

Tahir

Due to unforseen circumstances I have ended up with this rare white late spec MB6. I have now decided to use it as a daily driver as the B18C EF9 is too hardcore.

After giving it a vac and wash, it came out quite nice. It drives very nice too.

2000 W reg

128000 miles

B18C4 (170HP) - doesn't smoke and oil level on dipstick hasn't moved in the 500 miles I have put on her.

S9B LSD Crunch free gearbox - stupid ratios though

Half leather interior

A/C, EW, PAS etc

Sunroof

Front foggies

282's on front, 262's on rear as standard 8)

etc etc

09092010048.jpg

09092010046.jpg

09092010052.jpg

09092010053.jpg

B18C4 and LSD as standard:

04092010037.jpg

I dont plan on going kamikazee sick on this like my EF, just keep it clean and sort out the niggles.

To do:

:- Find and put in boot spare wheel which is missing

:- Sort out passenger side headlight washer as its semi broken

:- New bonnet catch cable as the old one is fckued I think, you need to pull the actual cable to release bonnet :?

:- Some mats for the rear

:- 6x9's need fitting in the holes in the shelf

:- I think one of the rear shockers are knocking so need to put it on a ramp and check

:- Possibly fit EK9 suspension if I find some cheap enough, apparently they are supposed to lower it a bit aswell

:- Sort out 4 wheel laser alignment/wheel balancing as it pulls to the left slightly

:- Timing belt replaced and all oils changed

:- Touch up paint on front bumper

:- Polish the whole car

:- Source and fit the one missing mudflap

:- One number plate light is out

:- Sort out bonnet alignment, I f**ked this up when I took the bonnet catch off to clean and regrease

Tahir

Hi Tahir & welcometocivic5smile Love the mb6 in white! You've got a good base to start on there, so with a bit of tlc she'll be a minter. Love the old EF aswell! enjoy the site mate 8-)

Hi Tahir & welcometocivic5smile Love the mb6 in white! You've got a good base to start on there, so with a bit of tlc she'll be a minter. Love the old EF aswell! enjoy the site mate 8-)

Archived