Has any one ever got replacement arches

deevtec

Ok guys was looking for some repair/replacement rear arch sections for my mb6 but only place I can find that sells then doesn't have any in stock an doesn't know when they will be ordering them has any one else ever found any and if so can you give me contact details! But on the other hand If any one wants any list what side an if we get a quantity together we may b able to get them to order them an they r comin in approx £30 + del

Ok guys was looking for some repair/replacement rear arch sections for my mb6 but only place I can find that sells then doesn't have any in stock an doesn't know when they will be ordering them has any one else ever found any and if so can you give me contact details! But on the other hand If any one wants any list what side an if we get a quantity together we may b able to get them to order them an they r comin in approx £30 + del

I've found a few places that supply but can't find anyone in Edinburgh with big enough balls to do the work. Very frustrating as i have to spend £200 a time for a rub down an paint lol. I want to kep the car but i hate the sight of rust especially it being silver can't really hide it. So if i can get someone to do it then the cars getting a full respray to. As Rich says you get what you pay for!

Anyways sorry about the rant try beavers panels. Also our car body as you prob know is a rover s**tbucket 400 why did whe have to get a shell like this for our great performance and reliable cars lol!

1"£££$££"!!

Archived