thinking of changing my cars mind!!!

james

If you want an air fuel controller, buy a Apexi VAFC or VAFC2

Still, you need an hour on a dyno to sort it out properly, it's not something thats plug and play, no matter what sales gumph they give you :D

VAFC will let you interfere with your vtec engagement too.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a vafc 2 when i has n/a and a keeped it on when i went turbo for the display , they are a good unit and i would say the best thing for you , as already said you are best to fit it and have someone adjust it on a dyno to get the best out of it .

I used a greddy emanage blue with the turbo build at first but with buying it and mapping it still works out the same as a p28 ecu and chrome , But with chrome you can adjust the rev limiter and you have launch control with you do not have with the piggyback ecu,s

Rich.

ok so

i dont need them

so tell mb guru......if i get this together with a feul pressur reg will it 1. make som power 2.bring mpg with it

see i want both worlds, i know thats alot to ask for, oh only if i knew more about tuneing, i feel like reading a book now

if you fit a vafc 2 and the fuel pressure reg you will make some small gains ,but you will not gain mpg , If you want more power more fuel comes with it , as you are increase the fuel pressure it will use more just because of that allow .

my civic was 379 bhp and i could use a full tank of fuel in 93 miles if a was super hard on her sign_wow.gif .

Rich.

Thats is mate its the :

vafc 2 cheapest £100 + an hour on the dyno £90

greddy emanage blue + fitting and map £500

P28 with chrome + map £500 ish

P28 with hondata s300 + map £900

There is no chip you can get just to put into the ecu like you can with more modern stuff and get more power and mpg , If thats what you want its just not out there .

Rich.

x2. BUT!

I've heard runours that getting an Integra GSR ECU (Integra NON Type R), thats gont the same engine and running gear as the MB6. I heard it's got a more aggressive throttle map.

So might be worth looking into, won;t give you more 'power' but might make it feel a little more 'ready'!

Archived