Cost of Spraying VTI-S Kit

mb6vti

Thanks for making me s**t myself dave, rattle cans are what Ive had to use to sort my New bumper out :(

I wish I had a setup like that, I did once but the college are now being arseholes so I dont no more.

I agree with Rich on the quality side but just show us how it goes with your local bodyshop, for all we know it could turn out to be one hell of a bargin.

lol ive been through hell and back just to source these parts out...but theyve been lying in the garage for like 8 or 9 months because i just couldnt be asked to get them sprayed...and nw im desperate to fit them along wiv the alloys that im getting which are going to be the old vti fans....nothing special but it does the job :)....but if i ever do sell them ill let you know :)

lol ive been through hell and back just to source these parts out...but theyve been lying in the garage for like 8 or 9 months because i just couldnt be asked to get them sprayed...and nw im desperate to fit them along wiv the alloys that im getting which are going to be the old vti fans....nothing special but it does the job :)....but if i ever do sell them ill let you know :)

What car you driving bud, is it a VTI? Cos if you have an mb2, the VTI wheels wont fit bud.

Cheers dude, but take no notice of my sig, thats the magic of adobe photoshop!!! check out my project thread to see what it really looks like!!! Yeah, sorry bud but the VTI/VTI-S wheels wont fits yours mate, the stud spacing (PCD) is different. :cry: There are still some nice wheels that fit yours though, so dont worry!!

I can sorta see what Rich is saying with this topic, Rich works in a 'proper job' professional body shop, and so does everything exactly how it should be, with no corners cut, and produces perfect results everytime, and so when he quotes prices, it maybe dear, but you know that he knows what he is talking about, and to get a perfect job, you are gonna need to pay close to his prices. I get the same thing, I work for a Honda main dealer, and so when i tell people how to do things or quote prices, i often get told "there is a better way" or "they can get it much cheaper somewhere else". But you get what you pay for, if you want a not so good job, get a 'fred in the shed' to fix or spray your car, but if you want fully trained professional jobs done, the way Honda would like it and the way its supposed to be, then pay the big bucks and get it done right first time! Guess it depends on your budget and what sort of quality you want for your car!! :D

Hope you dont mind me saying that Rich, im sure you will agree?!! ;)

Thank you mate

its nice to know im not the only one that has that problem as when it comes to giving out prices for jobs. :D

Archived