Can't wind caliper piston back!

johngreen537

well mine are the same dead looks like i need a set of you Rich how much ? i will also sort out the MR2 ones in the new year ok so braded brake lines for for an early xmas present for me then lol DC2 ones will be ordered monday

good job its so icy not like i am braking much at the min 6 smashes at the end of the road and the air ambulance just left not seen so many .sheet ice the gritters had not been out at all today and on the way to work at 6.00 one car on its roof what is the council tax for :?

sorry ranting and off topic :oops:

The recondiction calipers are £110 posted for a pair of rears .but i do not have any ready at the min and i have someone else waiting for some .Im working on getting another set as we speak to speed things up . Rich.

just out of interest rich can you do delsol calipers aswell?

I can get any caliper done mate , you would need to send the delsol ones to me and i would get them done and then posted back . Rich.

I bet mate im in a heated workshop (well the heater was on but it was not doing much heating ) and that has been bad today so i would not have wanted to be you .

Thank you for letting me know they are on the way if i get them before the weekend ill get the straight off to the recondictioners as i have people waiting for sets . Rich.

Archived