suspension?

jayedh123

There are enough manufacturers making specific MB coilovers so why bother with modifying. I don't know whether an EK or EG set would be a straight fit but a thing to take into consideration is the fact that an MB is considerably heavier than an EK or EG and therefore requires stiffer springs. You can put different springs on some coilover shocks but I personally think that a shock and spring should be made for each other.

Mine are KW V.3's but I think they also do the cheaper V.1 and V.2's for the MB.

hi EK coilovers kits fit as long as you use EK strut top nuts as the MB ones are a diffrent thread

they will be fine on MB on my opinion as coilovers are built and test for race and road use and are stiffer and more uprated than stock shocks id see the point if you were puting stock EK shocks on a MB . so you options are endless :P

but that said if you wish to have a specific MB set KW are one of the best on the market in my opinion i had KW variant 3's on my EG turbo and i could not fault them and i would go out the box and say they were better than tein super streets on my mates ek9 at the time

hope this helps

G Unit

the suppliers dont lets us group buy the D2's but you can get them with your civic5 discount 8-)

How much would a set od dc2's be for an mb6 ? ( 36 way adjusterable ones) . Rich.

Guest AccessoryZone

I will need to test fit a set to see what needs to be modded. But the BC Br Racing Coilovers are a really good set up.

Those are a fully threaded shaft so you can raise and lower your car with out compressing the spring which would cause the ride to become very stiff like it does on some other brands.

They are 30 way adjustable dampening and come with new top mounts.

These retail for £579.99 plus delivery.

The forum price will be £560.25 delivered.

As another member said MB will be heavier than an EK. BC offers several spring rates so a stiffer spring can be ordered at the time. I will make a call on monday to find out what the stock spring rate is for the EK. If some one can post up the weight of a MB I'll then enquire about a spring rate for that weight.

Here is a link to these coilovers on my site. These are for the ek But once we have tested fitted I will load up some for the MB.

http://www.xsrezone.com/civic-ej-ek-em1 ... d_323.html

Archived