clutch and flywheel

digitalfaze

I drive a F1 Stage Clutch with Fidanza Flywheel.

Works Great.

Pedal feels a little bit smooth but the biting point is good modulation.

On a M meeting i drived a Exedy Stage 1 with fidanza flywheel. Pedal feels realy strong and the bitin point comes very close to the floor plate. Good feeling but getting used to.

again if I had the choice, i would buy a Exedy Stage 1. Because i like the strong pedal feeling. But both cluthes work great.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I drive a F1 Stage Clutch with Fidanza Flywheel.

Works Great.

Pedal feels a little bit smooth but the biting point is good modulation.

On a M meeting i drived a Exedy Stage 1 with fidanza flywheel. Pedal feels realy strong and the bitin point comes very close to the floor plate. Good feeling but getting used to.

again if I had the choice, i would buy a Exedy Stage 1. Because i like the strong pedal feeling. But both cluthes work great.

• 3 weeks later...

what website do you use for finding the F1 clutch? is it the same as the F1 that tegiwa make?

Want a stage 3 i think as im only tracking the car.. Also been looking at lightened flywheels too.. any suggestions?

There is an official trader mate in the traders section.

They do both lighter flywheels and S1 S2 & S3 clutches.

Flywheel though, TBH, I'd just buy a JDM DC2 one as you can pick them up for a few quid on ebay!

And if you tracking it, go for the S80 box too, equivalent of 23% or so more torque to the wheels due to lower final drive and ratios!!

I just put a Honda clutch kit in my mb6 tonight, only driven it home but it seems mint.....kinda good as new now, just like Mr Honda intended!! 8-)

Saying that though, anything would have been better than the knackered one I had in there before!! :lol:

would get the s80 if i could afford one mate!! i will be changing to a teg lump at some point in the future.. i need a clutch out of neccesity, ive taken the engine out n put it on a stand to check/clean/paint and when the box came off the clutch was knackered.. and i think a lightened flywheel at the same time would really benefit...

the link ^^^^ is it for our/my specific engine n box? dont see it listed in the application list? also, im a bit of a newbie when buying from the states, never done it.. what extra costs should i expect(duty & import tax?)? do i just email them about sending over here?

Archived