need an opinion :)

jayedh123

i was wondering whether these alloys would suit my car...done a photoshop on it but stil wernt really convinced.....soo what do all of you lot think? juz £100 with tyres :)

untitled.jpg

i know they aint fancy or anything...just looking for somthing simple so i can drop the car quite a bit

...and anything is better than teh fake plastic trims i got on my car atm! lol 8-)

thanks

What colours your mb mate? Those wheels do look good on m's, i've seen a blue one and a red one with them on, wheels done white. Looked superb. There kinda like vti's mb6 whels, but with less spokes, and the spokes are wider. Id go for them mate! 8-)

£100 is a bargain if the tyres are good. There great wheels for a sleeper; light and well made (and you can get decent tyres in 14"). Seen a set done matt black which wasn't a good look, as your cars black (isn't it?) stick with silver or get a proper refurb if they need it in white.

Think only the ek9 had 15's, not sure though. The Jordan had different wheels but all vti's were 5x114.3 hubs and 15" rims I think, other EK's 4x100 and 14". You might be able to get these in 15" again not sure, need to ask the JDM peeps.

Archived