WHAT YOU LIKIE N/A, T/C, S/C lets debate?POLE RUNNING

DAVEMB2

WHAT YOU LIKE (OR BEST) FOR HONDA ENGINE?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT YOU LIKE (OR BEST) FOR HONDA ENGINE?

• N/A
    • TURBO CHARGE
    • SUPER CHARGE

For front wheel drive a big turbo is just scary, steering the driven wheels isn't optimum. You get wild torque steer and understeering: Traction control just cuts the power so whats the point having the power if you can't use it......

For a strret honda I'd say supercharged, full boost at redline so still lots of fun if you're occassionally getting on it, BUT if I was going to take the MB6 to the Nurburgring and give it some stick I'd want to keep it N/A.

yer john but you would think with honda's know how they could come up with and n/a that still meets the regs :cry::roll: come on honda i want some fast cars back on the cards look what as gone teg,type r civic ,nsx, lude ,crx, . yes i know they may do a crz 1.6 turbo but if they do they will only make so many :cry::cry::evil:

I know mate, will be the end of a hardcore era! :(

BM can make an engine 3.0 N/A pushing 270bhp standard that meats the regs (I've got one :) ) so can't see Honda giving in so easily. They've ruled out the K20, so maybe they'll come up with something special! Or maybe they'll push the 2.0 up to 2.2 or 2.5... Watch this space eh!

Archived