WHAT YOU LIKIE N/A, T/C, S/C lets debate?POLE RUNNING

DAVEMB2

WHAT YOU LIKE (OR BEST) FOR HONDA ENGINE?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT YOU LIKE (OR BEST) FOR HONDA ENGINE?

• N/A
    • TURBO CHARGE
    • SUPER CHARGE

OK may do a pole on it but just to see what all you members think is best for honda engine (i think you will go turbo :D i like but my personal choice full N/A )

N/A for me

ok every one have your say on what you like and why ? 1"£££$££"!! lets have a nice debate :lol: 1"£££$££"!!

Nice thread. Will be very interesting to see what people think.

I personally prefer N/A. There is so many options to go N/A. B18 fully built, B20, K20 , H2A, H2B. I know some will say that you can turbo your car for 1200 - 1500 but I don't belive it's a reliable built - and don't we buy Honda's also for they're reliability?

N/A For me!

Turbo is cool but I don't think I'd like one in this car.

As i have done the turbo route , the car is super fast with the turbo set up but and the end of the car the car was not designed for all that power and things break all the time and with that comes money , If i was to do another honda project i would go n/a next time maybe some sort of track car . Rich.

I went supercharged.

I'm a little biased because i have a GLader supercharger with boost delete on my old mk2 golf, it shrieks and screams on full chat and no one expects it from an old (but near concourse) mk2 golf gti.

but realstically i should have seconded john green NA

J

well N/A is doing well must say i did think a lot of people would have gone turbo . thats what a lot of people seem to do lower cost more power ,but when it goes wrong mmm more cost

keep the comments coming guys like to know what every one thinks :D;)

Archived