New Clutch?1

sheeraz552

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could try it as its a much cheaper option, but to be honest, it probably will only help the matter a little bit, if at all....

Have a quick look at your slave cylinder to, to make sure it aint leaking. Its bolted to your gearbox at the front, in front of your radiator. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

well last bank holiday my clutch died, i used a cheepy one and after 2weeks regretted it, it just didnt feel right at all so expecting it to go it has

so this bank holiday iv again broke down :oops:

the car has a new master and slave cylinders from 3months ago but i checked them anyways and its time for a half decent clutch now,

i have already got a spoon flywheel so just need a good clutch, and rebuild the engine whilst im at it lol

well last bank holiday my clutch died, i used a cheepy one and after 2weeks regretted it, it just didnt feel right at all so expecting it to go it has

so this bank holiday iv again broke down :oops:

the car has a new master and slave cylinders from 3months ago but i checked them anyways and its time for a half decent clutch now,

i have already got a spoon flywheel so just need a good clutch, and rebuild the engine whilst im at it lol

Agreed, not worth getting a cheap clutch. Labour time, gear smoothness and reliability outweighs the cost of parts in my opinion.

Archived