Info, advice and opinions on the best MB6 coilovers needed!

VTIS Hugo

People please help! I hav a 1999 MB6 VTI-S and realy wont 2 lower it 60mm all round on coilovers! She is my daily driver and will also b used 4 regular track days during the summer. So they need 2 b good quality and the more adjustable they are the better! I hav around £600 2 spend so wat should i buy and where from?

did you read this?

The Zeta-S Coilovers had many adjustments made in order to make the coilovers better for everyday fast road uses. The basic remains the same as before using high quality adjustable monotube dampers, linear rate springs, and a modern dual perch coilovers design. Zeta-S have revised damping specifically made for the UK roads, longer damper stroke travel for the bumps and dips, 32 stage damping adjustment for fine tuning your desired ride, and it is 23% lighter than before.

if they can handle our roads then should be fine for track days. give then a buzz and see wat they say

Very good point m8! lol also im guna sound realy stupid now but i just wont 2 b sure the Spring Rate:

Front: 8.0kg/mm

Rear: 6.0kg/mm

this means a max drop of 80mm on the front and 60mm on the rear?

to tell the truth mate i dont know like i said give them a ring and you will get all the info you need :D

wel iv spent all mornin researchin MB6 coilovers and i can let u all no im now a good few hundred pounds poorer!!! lol just orderd my self a set of Meister r Zeta-s coilovers and a pair CyberSpeed Rear Lower Control Arms V2- Black! Cant w8 4 them 2 arrive and get it all fitted and set up!!!!! :)

wel iv spent all mornin researchin MB6 coilovers and i can let u all no im now a good few hundred pounds poorer!!! lol just orderd my self a set of Meister r Zeta-s coilovers and a pair CyberSpeed Rear Lower Control Arms V2- Black! Cant w8 4 them 2 arrive and get it all fitted and set up!!!!! :)

good choice mate :D, these are the only coilovers made for the mb so it'll be a good setup

you can use eg/ek and dc2's but there not set up for the weight of the car, and you have to use the lca's too

get some pictures up once fitted mate!!

josh

Archived